WANT TO BECOME A PART
Of Our Community?
ever wanted to work For a craft brewery?
Check out our job opportunities below:
We are looking for a motivated, passionate team player to join our packaging & production division! This is a full time position. Brewery-related work experience is a plus, but not required.
Packaging technicians will assist in the daily packaging and cellar work in our production facility. Bottling & canning, kegging, cleaning, and malt milling. Potential advancement opportunities include advanced cellar work and brewhouse positions
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Dependable & motivated
- Previous experience working in packaging or manufacturing
- Certified forklift operator a plus
- Ability to lift 55 lbs.
- Available to work on a rotating day/ night shift schedule
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Must be hard working and detail-oriented
- Ability to operate effectively as a member of a growing team
- Possess excellent organization and communication skills
- Passion and appreciation for craft beer
- Beer brewing knowledge a plus
Sound like this job is right up your alley? We'd love to hear from you. Please e-mail your cover letter, up-to-date resume and references to email@example.com
Community Beer Company is an award winning craft brewery with a purpose: bringing people together from all walks of life through high quality beer. We strive to be an integral part of the North TX community; a hub for diverse events while supporting local artists, musicians, and charities whenever, and wherever possible.
We are always looking for talented, passionate beer-loving people to join our team! Don't see anything that catches your eye? Nothing fit the description of your Dream Job? Check back often as we're always adding opportunitites to become part of the Community Family.